Due to the current soggy state of our top pitch and the weather warning for heavy rain from 12pm today, it is with regret that we are going to cancel our Sports Afternoon. We are really disappointed but would rather be safer that soaked!
We will aim to rearrange this event before the end of term, if at all possible.
Thursday, 13 June 2019
Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon, please be advised that a decision as to whether or not we can hold our sports event will be made by 10am. Confirmation will be put out on this blog and our school Twitter feed. We live in hope that it will be sunny and warm....! But best to be prepared just in case.
We are so proud of our whole school team, community volunteers and Kool K-9s. Their hard work and effort has been recognised by Perth and Kinross Council through the Designing Futures Together Awards where they won a Silver award yesterday evening. A truly epic team effort making a difference for everyone in our school.